For Home Care Providers
The Generation Connect (GC) App helps home care companies differentiate their dementia care services with personalized therapeutics and insights. Our research-backed approach provides frontline care professionals with the tools to personalize the care experience, seamlessly track clinical outcomes, and reduce caregiver turnover.
A Tool for Personalizing Care
- Curate Meaningful Memories, Topics
- Stay Connected with Loved Ones Near & Far
- Enhance Collaboration with Healthcare Teams
- Adopt Research-backed, Therapeutics
- Receive Intelligent Notifications & Alerts
- Track Progress Over Time
Helping Home Care Teams Personalize Dementia Care
A research-backed tool for helping frontline caregivers mitigate behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia
Frontline caregivers are home care’s most precious resource. The GC App provides an added layer of support, guidance, and recognition for professionals providing care to clients living with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
In our preliminary research findings, home care aides report increased confidence and satisfaction in their role. Case studies also demonstrate notable improvements in both client and caregiver retention.
Our team of clinical and technology experts help home care companies get up and running with minimal administrative effort.
Training and support includes:
- Case Manager Onboarding - Your clinical team learns how to set up clients and customize the experience to align with clinical goals.
- Gerontologist-led Family Onboarding - One of our master's level geriatric experts will lead an introductory call with family, caregivers, and case managers.
- HIPAA compliant tablets - We deploy and manage tablets in the home to support client and caregiver engagements.
- Intelligent alerts and notifications - Caregivers receive nudges to engage clients based on symptoms, social activity, and client preferences.
- Reports and insights - Over time, the GC App learns client strengths and encourages purposeful routines. Key insights and suggestions are shared with family and the case management team.