For AAAs & Community Resource Centers
Area Agencies on Aging and other community-based resources centers have limited bandwidth to support people living with dementia and their families in the community. The Generation Connect (GC) App allows community support centers to scale a high level of personalized, social support interventions.
A Tool for Personalizing Care
- Curate Meaningful Memories, Topics
- Stay Connected with Loved Ones Near & Far
- Enhance Collaboration with Healthcare Teams
- Adopt Research-backed, Therapeutics
- Receive Intelligent Notifications & Alerts
- Track Progress Over Time
Expanding the Impact of Dementia Resource Centers
A research-backed tool to help people living in the community and their families mitigate behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.
The GC App helps Area Agencies on Aging and other community-based resource centers expand on existing training programs and support groups for dementia - by providing access to a tool that delivers personalized interventions, monitors engagement trends, and recommends research-backed behavorial interventions.
The GC platform helps community-based resource centers:
- Increase touch points - The GC mobile app prompts older adults with dementia and their family caregivers to explore strengths and build productive routines.
- Monitor engagement - Case managers can view real-time engagement trends and personalized insights.
- Inform case management - A dashboard view will help case managers identify older adults at greater risk and prioritize them.
- Track clinical outcomes - Built-in assessment modules provide community organizations with a turnkey solution for tracking clinical outcomes and evaluating interventions.
- Improve care transitions - Client engagement preferences and trends can be shared with healthcare providers, easing care transitions and improving onboarding of frontline care workers.